What is a home inspection?
Typically performed for a buyer, the home inspection is a systematic, visual-only evaluation of the major sub-systems that comprise a home. Through thorough evaluation, our inspectors deliver the home buyer a ‘snapshot’ of a home’s condition and, if necessary, recommend additional actions. A lender often requires a home inspection prior to purchase. The home inspection provides peace of mind and information to a buyer by reporting about components of the home which are significantly deficient, unsafe, or nearing the end of their life.
Why should you choose Inspectis Group?
Inspectis Group home inspectors comply with the standards of practice and code of ethics set forth by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
What can you expect from your home inspection from Inspectis Group?
- A Digital Report within 48 hours or less. Inspectis Group provides an easy to read, easily accessible digital report sent via email within 48 hours (usually less than 24 hours) after the inspection completion time. The digital report includes, but is not limited to:
- Ability to access and print the digital report
- Thorough and detailed
- Explanation and photos of concerning components (if there are any)
- Knowledgeable inspectors.
- Clients, realtors, buyers, sellers, managers and/or agents are encouraged to be present during the inspection to ask questions and gain knowledge about the property
- Convenient and easy booking times.
- Early mornings, evenings, and weekend slots are available.
- Inspections can typically be booked within the next 24 hours.
Call or email today for your inspection quote.